Welcome to Play To Crush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
No Matter Who And How Just When and Where!
Similar topics

DarkStallion's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkStallion
R3
R3
DarkStallion

DarkStallion's Application  Empty
PostSubject: DarkStallion's Application    DarkStallion's Application  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Name and Age?
DarkStallion, 16 (Ethan)

What timezone are you in?
Eastern

What is your position on rolling spec toons?
Umm I am roller of specs.

Do you have or are you willing to download and use Ventrillo/Team Speak?
Yes, I already have.

List all previous guild?
Too many. Wink Played for many years and different servers.

What is your experience with Shadowbane?
Amazing. Smile Started playing around 2005.

What is your experience with gaming in general?
Pretty good once I get use too.

Are you open minded about criticism/advice or do you prefer to figure it out alone?
I'm open minded.

Do you prefer to experiment with builds or stick to a select few toons that you enjoy?
I experiment as I am doing now on Previews. Smile (But when game is up. -Both)

What is your preferred role in a group?
I love killing! I can play bards good. But I'll play anything.

In a brief paragraph, describe your playstyle?
My playstyle is hardcore PVP. I use vent, and I believe in calling targets to drop targets fast and get them out of the way. I like to get to know my guild and make friends and just chill with them and screw around all day long in Shadowbane like we use to in Doovoo.

P.S. Guys play during the preview I miss you all and the hardcore PVP!!! Did meet with Ziden last preview. Also if your playing by different name you'll have to send me a tell cause I prob won't know. cheers
Back to top Go down
Wezyr
R7
R7
Wezyr

PostSubject: Re: DarkStallion's Application    DarkStallion's Application  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 am

I know you very well Dark,but one question will you stay with us till the end?or you gonna change guild.I know that you're a good player(we pked a lot in many places) and You're old member thats why you're in.We're all happy you have finally found us.Oh and I hope u will be active on forum:P Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://playtocrush.rpg-board.net
DarkStallion
R3
R3
DarkStallion

PostSubject: Re: DarkStallion's Application    DarkStallion's Application  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 am

This time I am sure I will stay with you guys. Yes I know its hard cause you guys are Euro players and I'm from USA but there isn't really no other guilds to join. Friends are friends and you guys are some of the best friends I have from the older servers. Even when you guys ain't on I will carry the tags on into American time zone to show it off. I know I did drop these tags once before or maybe twice because of time zone. But i don't give a shit anymore. Yes i will be active on forums. Smile 1 more thing are you guys playing the previews or is this just for live? That way I will know this next preview.
Back to top Go down
Wezyr
R7
R7
Wezyr

PostSubject: Re: DarkStallion's Application    DarkStallion's Application  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 am

We're all playing the previews but this one will be an extra one move to Guild-->To The All Members Who Have Registered
Back to top Go down
DarkStallion
R3
R3
DarkStallion

PostSubject: Re: DarkStallion's Application    DarkStallion's Application  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 am

Alright bud.
Back to top Go down
Wezyr
R7
R7
Wezyr

PostSubject: Re: DarkStallion's Application    DarkStallion's Application  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am

Have fun bro:)
Back to top Go down
DarkStallion
R3
R3
DarkStallion

PostSubject: Re: DarkStallion's Application    DarkStallion's Application  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 am

Will do man. See you soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkStallion's Application    DarkStallion's Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkStallion's Application
Page 1 of 1