Welcome to Play To Crush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
No Matter Who And How Just When and Where!

maximus app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maximus
Noob
maximus

maximus app Empty
PostSubject: maximus app   maximus app EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:49 am

Name and Age?
Maximus Alexander

What timezone are you in?
CET (Romania Gmt+2)

What is your position on rolling spec toons?
in all guilds i play i use to roll holly spec and meel spec...also mage spec( neph mage warlock)

Do you have or are you willing to download and use Ventrillo/Team Speak?
atm not at home but in december ill be on for vent and sb Smile

List all previous guild?
omg ok... befor wipe (old servers redemption,morgning,wrath-societas daemonica;wrath of seraphim;dragonscale...)
after wipe (thurin and malog-wrath of seraphim:dragonscale;polania;regulators of sin...Ravens of War) :p i'm a veteran Smile

What is your experience with Shadowbane?
since 2003 sb player Very Happy

What is your experience with gaming in general?
mmorpg(wow;sb;shaiya;aion;lineage;heroes 5...also other games like fps;strategy;race...

Are you open minded about criticism/advice or do you prefer to figure it out alone?
of cores i like criticism...i accept advice and also i can give advice to any one need's info abot spac builds or others Very Happy

Do you prefer to experiment with builds or stick to a select few toons that you enjoy?
i love to experiment new builds every day cous is boring to sit on 1 only build :p...but i got also my fav toon (assy)

What is your preferred role in a group?
if is mage grupe-nuker if is holy i like partial healer and dispel buff-debuffer...if is mixt grup full damage( mage and rogue assy)

In a brief paragraph, describe your playstyle?
if i play rogues lihe assy or unarmed/degger thief then i'm a hide-hit-run-dance stancer Wink if i play fighter i like def builds like shade deflock...and if i play my fav toon (neph mage asssassin) well...that's a professional playstyle cous u need a buffing crew* for more info abot assy mage playstyle pm me and i'll see what i can do for u :p Smile
Back to top Go down

maximus app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Play To Crush :: Recruitment-
Jump to: